Last Friday, I went to
I like this exhibition very much, because in the begonia garden there were many purple-red begonias. When I stood beside them I can smell the fragrance of the flowers. Begonia used is called “the immortal of flowers”. Because it is beautiful and charming, it often be used to described on beauties. I felt relax when I visited this exhibition, because I can feel the real natural air when I walked inside the garden. Flowers are in full bloom, like colorful cloud in the sky. Old people walking, chatting and playing Tai Chi in the garden. I can see the harmony between human and nature.
After we saw the begonias, Beryl and I walked along the lake to feel the spring .There were some people were dragon boats racing. We awarded the Dragon Boat Festival is nearly and summer is coming. Around the lake there have been planted a lot of willow trees. Some catkin dancing in the lake breeze. Butterflies fly away into flowers. Some kids played in the play ground; some couples were boating in the lake; some elders sauntered dogs along the lake; some feminine sat beside the lake to chat with each other. How a beautiful picture of a harmonious and serene it is.
没有评论:
发表评论