2009年5月4日星期一

Go to Jiming temple







Yesterday I went to jiming temple with Jo. Jinming temple is one of the oldest temples of china it was built in western Jin dynastic. There is a towel in it which is 44 meters high. Inside the temple there is one copper status of Buddha and guanyin contributed which are all 5 ton. They are the gift from Thailand so they are two famous scenic sports in Nanjing. Inside the temple there are some other places of interest, such as ZhiGong Platform and Yan Zhi well Behind is the CiHang Bridge, which connects with the Tai Cith,Xuan Wu lake and Xiao Jiu Huan mount.

We found an nun in the temple she told us a little bit information of Buddhism .Buddhism id one of three largest religions in the world. People said Buddhism was be created by Buddha during 600~500 BC .Buddhism was famous by propagated Reincarnation, all creatures are equal and all the kind people can achieve. So that Buddhism was spread in Asia. And Buddhism was been spread in china at about eastern han dynastic. Buddhism has a really big effort to Chinese culture and development.

I like this kind of service because it can let us know more about the religions. I used just know if I made a wish in the temple and I devout prayer I can achieve my wish. But through this service I actually know more about the Buddhism’s culture. So I felt interesting when I did this service. Because I did not know much about the Buddhism and it was my first time to talk nun too.


没有评论: